Integrative Counseling in Brookswood, Langley
Dr. Michael Dadson indicates, “integrative therapy helps provide more flexibility and and be inclusive, because it combines elements from various approaches to psychology in a cohesive way”. The one size fits all does not apply to integrative therapy. Rather, what is good for one person may not necessarily be good for you.
Dr. Michael Dadson further notes, “integrative counseling can be adapted for individuals, couples, adults, children or adolescents”. A broad spectrum of mental health issues can be treated with integrative therapy including personality disorders, anxiety, depression.
As an integrative clinical counselor, Dr. Mike Dadson is highly experienced at modifying various therapy approaches, to address gaps in a person’s development which affect everyone differently. Dr. Dadson will use therapies that are best suited to you and your individual needs.
5 Links to Learn More About Integrative Psychotherapy
- What is Integrative Psychotherapy ? [Subtitles], Integrative Psychotherapy Videos
- Integrative Psychotherapy Works| C. Zarbo, Frontiers in Psychology|doi: 10.3389/fpsyg.2015.022012
- The art of integrative counseling,| G. Corey (2018)
- Integrative psychotherapy| Wikipedia
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy| Wikipedia