Life Transitions Counselling in Langley
We all can look forward to a change. However, Dr. Michael Dadson (Mike Dadson) relates “at times it’s natural to feel, anxious confused, unsettled or fatigued at times, no matter how much you have looked forward to a change”. Dr. Mike Dadson states, “during life transitions or periods of change, it’s common for emotions from your past experiences to be triggered, making the current situation feel so much worse”. Transition counseling with Dr. Mike Dadson can help you deal with your life changes and emotions. Counselling sessions with Dr. Michael Dadson will support you to push past your self-imposed limits to broaden your horizons and find a strong new you.If you are looking for a registered clinical counsellor (RCC) who addresses life’s changes and transitions, contact Dr. Michael Dadson.
5 Links to Help You with Your Life Transitions
- 10 Ways to Make it Through Your Life’s Transitions |Psychology Today
- The ONLY Video You Need To Find Your TRUE PURPOSE In Life |TOP 5 Best Advice Speeches | Goalcast
- Preparing for Life Transitions | The Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association
- The Clocklike Regularity of Life Transitions| The Atlantic
- Advising Adult Students: Connecting Schlossberg’s Transition Theory to the Appreciative Advising Model, A. Bailey-Taylor|University of South Carolina