Mood Disorder Counselling in Langley
- Major depression
Feeling down, sad or hopeless, reduced interest in regular activities along with other symptoms lasting at least 2 weeks
A recurring, low-grade, irritable or depressedmood lasting for a minimum of 2 years
- Bipolar Disorder
A condition when you experience changes between periods of depression and mania or an elevated mood
- Mood disorder
Can berelated to another health condition such as (chronic illness, physical injury, or cancer
- Substance-induced mood disorder
Occurs due to medicinal effects, abuse of drugs or alcohol, or toxin exposure
If you continue to feel down, tearful or irritable, regardless of what is occurring in your life, that’s a sign something is out of balance. It may be depression or mood disorders. Dr. Michael Dadson recognizes a Mood Disorder can zap your energy, motivation, and ability to experience joy, satisfaction. You may find yourself more impatient, quicker to anger, and quicker to break down in tears or exhaustion.
Dr. Mike Dadson will recommend a counseling therapy program specific to your needs to support your recovery.
If you are looking for a registered clinical counsellor (RCC) who has training witha depth of experience in Mood Disorders and depression counseling, contact Dr. Michael Dadson.
6 Mood Disorder Links to Learn More…
- About Mood Disorders|Canadian Mental Health Association
- Mood Disorder|National Institute of Mental Health
- How to Help a Loved One|National Eating Disorders Association
- 10 Facts About Bipolar Disorder That Everyone Should Know|Psyc2 Go
- Bipolar Disorder: 7 Things We Might Not Tell You!|Polar Warriors
- Bipolar disorder (depression & mania) – causes, symptoms, treatment & pathology|Osmosis
- PowerfulJRE-Demi Lovato on Relapsing and Being “California Sober”|Powerful JRE