Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Counselling in Langley
A large portion of people diagnosed with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), report childhood onset of symptoms, which could lead to a range of ongoing anxiety disorders. A person can develop a range of compulsions or obsessions. For example, someone who has OCD can repeatedly check on things, need to organizes things over and over, obsessively wash their hands or excessively clean their homes.
If you feel you are affected by OCD, Dr. Michael Dadson will review a recommend therapy program to meet your needs.
7 Obsessive Compulsive DisorderLinks to Increase your Knowledge
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder|Anxiety Canada
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)|Canadian Mental Health Association
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder|The Nemours Foundation, Kids Healthn
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder: Diagnosis and Management|American Family Physician
- Understanding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)|MHLiteracy
- Celebrities bring awareness to mental health issues|Associated Press
- Debunking the myths of OCD |Natascha M. Santos