Relationship Issues Counselling in Langley
Common issues and areas of concern that arise in a relationship:
- Arguments-Rules must be established for arguments,allowing each other to time out, no use of foul language,and staying on track, not going off into another area of conflict.
- Moving or growing apart
- Feeling Under Appreciated
Dr. Mike Dadson does not necessarily believe that “all marriages or relationships can be salvaged through counselling”. However, Dr. Dadson has watched “some of the most challenged relationships benefit from what they learn and discover in counselling”. Each individual in the relationship can remember why they came together, and absorb new communication skills they can apply to achieve a happier relationship together. If a relationship must end, it makes sense to close a relationship with dignity and respect while setting up the best future outcome for both individuals and possibly their children.
As a registered clinical counsellor (RCC) who works to support and resolve issues couples may be experiencing, consider reaching out to Dr. Michael Dadson.
8 Links to Help and Identify Relationship Issues, Problems and Solutions:
- The 10 most common problems people have in relationships|Inews UK
- 8 Relationship Problems You Just Can’t Fix|Huffington Post
- 7 Solutions That Can Save a Relationship| Web MD
- Santa Clara University Scholar Commons Kieran |T. Sullivan
- The difference between healthy and unhealthy love | Katie Hood | TED
- Divorce Lawyers Give Relationship Advice | Glamour
- The BEST relationship advice EVER | Jordan Peterson |Gravitahn
- How to Resolve Conflict and Save your Relationship | Tony Robbins